Thank You for RSVPing: Donate to Help Secure Victoria's Climate Targets
We're excited to see you soon at our forum on Vic Climate Solutions for the energy sector! If you have a few spare bob, our campaign runs on the smell of an empty muesli bar wrapper and it's support from community members like you that helps us continue doing impactful work.
Friends of the Earth's Act on Climate collective is on a mission to secure Victoria's climate targets and much more...
Our campaign must regain momentum after the state government announced a delay to Emissions Reduction Targets... Will you make a donation and help us ramp things up?
With your support we will champion the call for the Labor government to set science-based targets that contribute towards the Paris Agreement goal of keeping global warming below 1.5°C—an outcome that would:
- Accelerate the rollout of renewables and create jobs.
- Increase investment in sustainable transport.
- Require greater protection of forests and the natural world.
- Help protect communities from intensifying impacts.
With the Morrison government refusing to tackle the climate crisis, now more than ever we need Victoria to show leadership. Your contribution is tax-deductible and will help us:
- Support communities impacted by climate change and bring their voices into the debate.
- Lobby members of parliament on the consequences of failing to rein in emissions and benefits of action.
- Put the Climate Blockers on the back foot with creative actions.
- Secure media stories on the targets that meet 1.5°C challenge.
- Engage with allies across the union movement, renewable energy sector, and community space to demonstrate the broad coalition of support for tackling the climate crisis.
The community campaign for science-based targets will continue. We will fight for climate justice for all Victorians.